Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my self


jUST CaLL Me NasA.. bUt mY naMe iS nAsaRuddiN aHmaD.. was bORn in September 10th.. sHoPPing and dEbatinG are mY favs.. i am lEcturer wanna Be..but i was born tO be a celebrity...hahaha.lol.... more about me?...'m a happy go lucky person u will ever met...like meeting new friends..and one thing about me is i hate hypocrite person...well you are welcome to knw more about me....i am a very talkative person.. actly there are too much to share with u guys bout me... to get know more just add me n we can have a talk..hahah.. i try to be very honest with who i think can be trusted.. i'm here to make friends with anyone who want to be part of my life... im here not to be love or make love with anyone.. not more than frends. coz luv does not make sense to me rite.. i want to give 100% commtmnt with my stdy n my future life.. SORRY for a very broken english that i hve use in writng this profile..hahah...still learning how to be good in english lol..a very high respect for those who can write n speak fluently english..u guys inspired me to be good as u.. huhuhu...

2 comments:

rayme said...

oit nasa.. link kan aku pye ek..

ejans said...

wahhh jehsen mirass.. hahaha..